Norvell Auto Revolution
- Heated, comfortable no overspray-fog environment.
- Uses the same high quality Norvell sunless solution as our hand-held sprays.
- Norvell Intellispray solution is formulated to work across a wide. spectrum of skin tones, creating a customized shade for each client.
- No orange and virtually no unpleasant sunless odor spray solution.
- Robotic, hand-hand simulated spray with body sensors.
- Automatic voice commands guide your through 2 easy positions. Simply face front, then face back. No elaborate ‘dance’ movements necessary.
- Virtually no drying time and no stickiness.
Single SessionStarting at:
Automatic Spray Tan – Norvell Auto Revolution Booth
Norvell Auto Revolution BoothCall for price...
- Automatic Spray Tan – Norvell Auto Revolution Booth
Custom Handheld Spray Tanning
Sometimes You Just Have to Look Perfect
Spray Tanning Instructions
Spray Tan Prep Instructions
Please do the following PRIOR to your spray tan session:
- Exfoliate – Very Well (exfoliating prior to a sunless tanning application and keeping skin moisturized afterwards are essential)
Do not wear anything that will block pores:
- No Body lotion
- No Deodorant
- No Perfume
- No Make-Up
Remove all jewelry – you don’t want tan lines. Wear dark, loose fitting clothing that you don’t mind getting some of the solution on. The solution WILL come off once you wash the clothes. During the spray process, you are welcome to wear whatever you are comfortable with. Some clients wear bathing suits and some wear birthday suits. We are comfortable with whatever makes you comfortable.
Spray Tan Post Instructions
DO NOT – Bathe, swim, or get wet in any other way – until the setting time is complete. (minimum 6 hours) NO CHLORINE for at least 24 hours
DHA solutions take about 16-24 hours to fully develop. You will receive the best results if you can avoid bathing until the day after your sunless session. If you must bathe, you should wait a minimum of 6 hours after the application.
If showering prior to the 16-24 hour post application recommendation, a simple rinse with water only, is best. Soap destroys DHA. Delayed bathing allows the DHA bronzer sufficient time to complete its reaction with the amino acids (proteins) within the skin.
NOTE: The cosmetic bronzer is the color that is immediately visible during the session and it will wash off during the first shower, revealing the DHA bronze tan beneath. Do not panic, your tan is not washing down the drain.
It is important to keep skin moisturized after sunless tanning as dry, flaky skin will slough off faster and color will fade sooner. You basically want to slow down your body’s natural exfoliation process. LOTION, LOTION, LOTION.
Body Heat Tanning highly recommends using Norvell sunless skin care products to care for your new spray tan.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact a member of the Body Heat Tanning staff at 954-575-3555. We will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.